Gastroenterology Associates of Rochester, LLP offers a full array of gastroenterology services to help you maintain a healthy digestive system. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Barrett's Ablation
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease Testing
- Colonoscopy and Colon Cancer Screening
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Dilation
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Hepatology, Hepatitis C Treatment
- Hydrogen Breath Testing
- PEG Tube Placement / Replacement / Removal
- Esophageal pH Monitoring
- Polyp Removal & Surveillance
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
In addition to the above, we offer infusion therapy to help improve the lives of patients living with inflammatory diseases. Infusion therapy is the administration of medications through an IV or catheter. Patients enjoy the privacy and convenience of not having to go outside our office to receive treatment.
Procedures are performed in our Greece office in addition to the following facilities:
- Unity Hospital - 1555 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, NY 14626 (585) 922-1900
- Westfall Surgery Center - 1065 Senator Keating Blvd., Rochester, NY 14618 (585) 256-1330
If a biopsy is performed during your procedure, the specimen will be sent to:
- URMC Labs (585-758-0510) for patients insured through the University of Rochester
- ACM Labs (585-247-3500) for all others
Please contact the facility if you have any questions about their participation with your insurance plan or fees.